The M&M Max program is available at M&M Meat Shops across Canada. The
program offers it's members many savings opportunities and
promotions. Many of the sale prices are only available to
The program has been active since 1993, when the
relationship with Zellers' Club Z was severed. There are now
4.5 million members. Over 96% of store transactions involve
The top 10% of M&M's customers generate 43% of
sales. The loyalty program is now target marketing these
customers in order to encourage additional revenue from this
source. For example, on Valentine's Day a package was sent to
the homes of the top 50 customers of each store. They received
a rose, a cherry cheesecake and a handwritten thank you note.
It's free to join the M&M Max program. All you have to do
is to fill out an application at any M&M location.
Just present your card or key tag every time you make a
- Special MAX member flyer savings
- Exclusive money saving promotions and offers.
- M&M monthly draws.
- M&M MAX newsletters.
- Exclusive M&M MAX sweepstakes.
- 1 kg Beef and Sirloin Burgers Max Members save $3.00
- 10 oz Large Shrimp Ring Max Members save $2.00
- 600 g New York Cream Cheese Cakes Max Members pay
These promotions take place periodically and involve
achieving a threshold amount in a set period of time (e.g.
spend 200 in a 10 week span).
- Spend $250 and receive a free Thanksgiving turkey
- Spend $250 and receive a free set of plastic storage
M&M saw a 21% increase in the average sale amount
during one 10 week threshold promotion and a 71% increase in
household spend on another (from 2005 STORE conference). With
results like these, we can expect more to be forthcoming.
Please leave a comment at the bottom of this page!